OT: Around the NHL - Keep on truckin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Hornqvist’s production is just comical at this point.

76 point pace

200.gif

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Looking at the standings, I didn't expect the Canucks to flounder quite this much.

Canucks fans knew the team wasn't that good, but didn't think they were this bad either. Yes, they were going to take a step back after losing key players in Markstrom, Toffoli, and (to a lesser extent) Tanev to free agency. However, the play - and not just scoring - of Pettersson, Boeser, Miller, and Hughes has ruined whatever goals they had this season.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Canucks fans knew the team wasn't that good, but didn't think they were this bad either. Yes, they were going to take a step back after losing key players in Markstrom, Toffoli, and (to a lesser extent) Tanev to free agency. However, the play - and not just scoring - of Pettersson, Boeser, Miller, and Hughes has ruined whatever goals they had this season.

Reminds a little of the Avs crashing back to earth following that 13-14 season.

Otoh, our talking shit is clearly fueling them tonight :laugh:

Reactions: BHD

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Can they be called Rangers with defense like this?

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
He’s a good fit there. Dadonov (skilled, but perhaps redundant) and Bjugstad (not that good) were linemates with Huberdeau and Barkov, but neither of them play the game like Hornqvist.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
He’s a good fit there. Dadonov (skilled, but perhaps redundant) and Bjugstad (not that good) were linemates with Huberdeau and Barkov, but neither of them play the game like Hornqvist.

Some would argue (me lol) he was a good fit here. He worked well with Malkin despite what some people’s eyes told them. Obviously Sully didn’t want to put him there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad