OT: Around the NHL | Good riddance, Rivalry Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Watching the Nucks game. Really liking Petterson. Set Goldobin up on a platter but he muffed it.

Canucks fans are all jacked up over him. There team still sucks and Benning is a moron but they have some decent high end young talent.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Canucks fans are all jacked up over him. There team still sucks and Benning is a moron but they have some decent high end young talent.

They're acting like he's the next big superstar.

I am getting texts from idiots in my office...

"Bro, Pettersson is like Crosby level already!"

Me...
tSmu5kP.gif

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
A statement W. The Caps are going to be an extremely tough out in the playoffs again. Like they always are.

I am sure they will be fine. But beginning of the season blowouts, either receiving or giving, are pretty meaningless. The Pens suffered through a couple of them at the start of last year if I remember.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
They're acting like he's the next big superstar.

I am getting texts from idiots in my office...

"Bro, Pettersson is like Crosby level already!"

Me...
tSmu5kP.gif

Yeah my friends don’t go that far. They think (hope) he’ll be really good. One guy thinks they’ll finish below Ottawa. Not sure I’d go that far. They’d want to win the lottery to get a second Hughes brother.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah my friends don’t go that far. They think (hope) he’ll be really good. One guy thinks they’ll finish below Ottawa. Not sure I’d go that far. They’d want to win the lottery to get a second Hughes brother.

They've been trying to tank for something for a while, might as well go all in this year for Hughes.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
If Pettersson pans out, Horvat - Pettersson is a solid one - two punch.

Also, this just in.. Peters who never got the Canes to the playoffs his entire tenure there is still a bad coach. Imagine that..

All of these hacks out of the Detroit coaching pipeline suck. All of them.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
All of these hacks out of the Detroit coaching pipeline suck. All of them.

I just will never get why people get hard for Calgary.

Defense is a year older, they traded away their best defenseman for Lindholm who is the definition of mediocre.

Neal was a solid pick up, Hanifin at his very peak is basically what Hamilton brought them last year.

Just a weird squad.

Obviously, a hot take since they've played one game, but their summer was just weird to me and I just don't get the hype they are getting.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This Ducks-Sharks game is awesome fun...best hockey of the night...hope the Sharks can pull this out...

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
So this Grant Paulsen is some special kind of douche isn't he? His tweets are just so moronic. He's the type of kid that when he is losing at a board game would take it and throw it across the room or take his ball and go home because he losing. It's no wonder Caps fans are brain dead when it comes to Wilson and I'm sure this clown is the leader.

Isn't he related to Scott in some way? I remember seeing this kid when he was on Letterman thinking he was special because he talked to sports athletes. Now he's pouting like an adolescent.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
35 shots, 2 goals for and 5 against.

Most Bill Peters statline ever.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Marchand up to his BS again. Jumping a player. Hope he gets a few games.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Marchand up to his BS again. Jumping a player. Hope he gets a few games.

Who Eller?

Eh... I agree in principle. And if there is a bigger bag of dicks league-wide than Tom Wilson it MIGHT be Marchand. But like was discussed above... taunting the Bruins bench up by a touchdown with that animal on the team? Not just a chump move... flat out stupid. Maybe Eller doesn't value the (presumably) functioning status of his brain? He is a Capital, I suppose.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this guys... I'm pretty subtle about it... but I really, really, really despise the Capitals. I just wanted to clear that up to avoid any confusion.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Who Eller?

Eh... I agree in principle. And if there is a bigger bag of dicks league-wide than Tom Wilson it MIGHT be Marchand. But like was discussed above... taunting the Bruins bench up by a touchdown with that animal on the team? Not just a chump move... flat out stupid. Maybe Eller doesn't value the (presumably) functioning status of his brain? He is a Capital, I suppose.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this guys... I'm pretty subtle about it... but I really, really, really despise the Capitals. I just wanted to clear that up to avoid any confusion.

He threw 5 punches at the guy before he even got his gloves off. The celly wasn’t that bad. If Marchand has to punch someone in the head 5 times before he can get his gloves off then he really needs to get together with Tom Wilson and go bowling.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I dunno man. You skate right at the opposing bench waving your little wrist...with a head bob job looks like he might have talked some shit too, you're kinda stirring the shit and asking for retaliation, no?

*edit: I'll also say, I'm on some sort of anti-celly path, currently. Just do the classic yay I scored move and hug your teammates. The f*** we doing flapping like birds and shit?

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I dunno man. You skate right at the opposing bench waving your little wrist...with a head bob job looks like he might have talked some **** too, you're kinda stirring the **** and asking for retaliation, no?

*edit: I'll also say, I'm on some sort of anti-celly path, currently. Just do the classic yay I scored move and hug your teammates. The **** we doing flapping like birds and ****?

He’s going to his bench. Doesn’t mean you should get jumped. I guess I’m not as insecure as some hockey players.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
He skated to the three quarter point of the Bruins bench. He could have handled it much better. He knew exactly what he was doing. And so do I. Seventh goal. Just skate off the ice in a more direct route to your bench.

Marchand is a loose cannon. And he disappoints me every year. He can't stop. So much skill. So much dumb.

Anaheim Duck Carter Rowney on pace for 82 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad