OT: Around the NHL: Go Avs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I love this shit, man. I got no idea how people aren't having a great time watching this. :laugh:

f*** low scoring, muck up the neutral zone, *structured* hockey. I'm no coach, I don't get a hard-on from being a "student of the game" or whatever. Give me excitement, flow and creativity on full display.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
The ‘09 Pens had some semblance of structure. The Oilers look like the top six doing whatever the heck it wants while everyone else watches.
There was much more to Sid than just his scoring. Being able to hold on to the puck down low and waste the time on the clock and tiring out the dmen covering you is invaluable. Lindros and the legion of doom line used to get huge kudos for being able to do that as a line. Sid could do it all by himself.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
I love this shit, man. I got no idea how people aren't having a great time watching this. :laugh:

f*** low scoring, muck up the neutral zone, *structured* hockey. I'm no coach, I don't get a hard-on from being a "student of the game" or whatever. Give me excitement, flow and creativity on full display.

Its possible to enjoy both styles of hockey?

Reactions: canadianguy77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad