OT: Around the NHL: Go Avs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I wonder if TDA is trying to overturn last night's result.

I heard Maurice Richard is going to come back from the dead and appear in Montreal to team up with TDA, recognize the Hurricanes as the true winners of not just that series but the Cup and then ascend to the captaincy of the team and bestow upon TDA the title of NHL King of Kings.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I heard Maurice Richard is going to come back from the dead and appear in Montreal to team up with TDA, recognize the Hurricanes as the true winners of not just that series but the Cup and then ascend to the captaincy of the team and bestow upon TDA the title of NHL King of Kings.
People are camped out outside of where the old Forum used to be. It's been weeks but they still believe.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Man, this series is wild already…lol

someone answer me this: why are there so many friggin gingers in the NHL?

Reactions: Pens x

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
My daughter turned 11 months old the same week as Uvalde.

This world is terrifying.

Yeah it's terrifying enough for me. Can't imagine being a parent.

Regardless I will keep my fingers crossed for you and all my friends and relatives with kids. For whatever that is worth. I hope we figure some things out awfully soon.

I don't want kids, have never regretted my decision in my 37 years.

I really love my nieces and nephews and my friends all have great kids. I often wish life were a little different.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Yeah it's terrifying enough for me. Can't imagine being a parent.

Regardless I will keep my fingers crossed for you and all my friends and relatives with kids. For whatever that is worth. I hope we figure some things out awfully soon.

I really love my nieces and nephews and my friends all have great kids. I often wish life were a little different.

I'm the opposite. My family pretty much disowns me lol, i'm cool with it I don't really care about family. Life on my own is much much better.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad