OT: Around the NHL: Go Avs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Any chance both Pointe and Kadri are back in the Final?

I imagine Point is very very close. He was a chance to play tonight

Kadri had a broken hand didn’t he? Makes the stick handling troubling. Probably not worth the Avs taking the risk unless they are desperate

Reactions: canadianguy77

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I think we’re still the last full-on collapsing team to win the Cup.(‘17)

But that team could still play in the offensive end and maintain possession at times. This Rangers team could do neither.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I think we’re still the last full-on collapsing team to win the Cup.(‘17)

But that team could still play in the offensive end and maintain possession at times. This Rangers team could do neither.
That 17 cup win was tough. We got caved at times due to not having Letang. Honestly if not for a herculean goaltending performance I don't think we get by the Caps.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
For the first time, Tampa will face a legit team. Dallas, Montreal totally were out of their depths in those Finals. This should be a great one. Tampa and their resilience. Colorados goaltending is shaky. Total tossup to me. If Point comes back? Lean to Tampa for me. Cheering for Colorado of course.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
For the first time, Tampa will face a legit team. Dallas, Montreal totally were out of their depths in those Finals. This should be a great one. Tampa and their resilience. Colorados goaltending is shaky. Total tossup to me. If Point comes back? Lean to Tampa for me. Cheering for Colorado of course.
Also there needs to be an asterisk for the Covid cup. Winning a cup with no fans in a shortened season is lame and not in the spirit of the game. If they win this one, they’ll have repeated in my eyes. Our team had some of our top guys playing in the World Cup of Hockey too sandwiched between those two full-season Cups.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad