Around The NHL Discussion 2019/20 - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Trouba got fined for the slashes he did to Dunn last night.
Good. It’s the right call. He ate a few hands and lost a few thousand dollars. That’s what he deserves for whacking at Dunn’s shins five times with no time left in the game. It was simply a temper tantrum and he got dealt with accordingly.

Renard

Nov 14, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Good. It’s the right call. He ate a few hands and lost a few thousand dollars. That’s what he deserves for whacking at Dunn’s shins five times with no time left in the game. It was simply a temper tantrum and he got dealt with accordingly.

Pronger did something similar to Peter Forsberg a while back. The Colorado team was comfortably ahead, and Forsberg was skating circles around us. Pronger thought he was showing off and making us look foolish.

Pronger was penalized, butI don't remember him being fined. I supported what Pronger did. Still do.

Last edited:

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Maybe Kassian should keep his head up and stop being a *****.
Not a fan of Kassian’s antics last game, nor of Tkachuk’s disregard for his opponent’s safety. The feud isn’t a surprise in a rivalry game, but I wouldn’t want either guy acting like this vs the Blues.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I love stuff like Tkachuk vs Kassian and Tkachuk vs Doughty. It’s fun and it makes you want to tune into those games. If it wasn’t for that, why would I want to watch those games?

The Tkachuks are so entertaining and great for hockey.
I tuned into the game because it was the Battle of Alberta and I figured there would be entertainment to be had. Definitely wasn’t disappointed, but I thought it might spill over into the third, but it really didn’t.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
The OT of the Bruins-Flyers game was crazy. Basically prison rules. Bruins got away with two or three blatant trips but no calls.

Edit: and the games ends with the Flyers winning in the shootout when Marchand WHIFFS taking the puck off the center dots on his attempt to extend the game. He touched it just enough on the way by to move it off the dot and have it count as a miss.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Now let’s check in on the Red Wings... aaannndddd it’s 6-1 midway through the 2nd.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Wow just saw the score of the Detroit vs. Islanders game... I guess they played that game at the New York State Prison cause that is a prison pounding if I ever saw one.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Growing up at a time where the Red Wings were the big boys on the block and the Blues were little brother, it’s still hard to comprehend that they’re on track to be the worst team of the cap era.

Reactions: Blueston

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
The Wild are such a hot mess.

Boudreau listed only 5 dman on the lineup card against Pens.

Reactions: mk80

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
That move just makes no sense. He does the unthinkable and takes them to the Cup in their very first season. Then last year they likely make it to at least the 2nd round if not for a historically bad call.

I mean what’s the reasoning for this? Yeah Vegas isn’t anything special right now but that’s because their defense sucks. Fix the roster, not the coach.

Absolutely wild season for coaches. At least this might spice up the Sharks-Knights rivalry even more.

Reactions: stl76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad