Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
119609557_2725037137712340_8736498222640177943_o.png

Wow...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Every fanbase does that, including ours.

I'm still waiting for that Harrington/Pouliot duo to replace Dumoulin/Letang as our top pairing.
He does it in every convo. It's like "Hey mate how are you and your Mrs?"

"Hey I think Dellandrea is getting wasted and it's time for them to.."

"OK cool so she's ok I guess..."

Also their team name is stupid.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
When Hedman was playing injured last year they got swept by CBJ, so I think he is their MVP.
When Point hasn’t played, the Isles were in it, so without Point, they also won’t make it to the finals. So both might be their MVP, this year, maybe Point more so.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I've never had a dog bite me. Even my mates who warn people their dogs will bite, genuinely come up to me and want to play and be pet.

Dogs like wankers like me.

Come to think of it, given the amount of vacuuming I do after him - he sheds an ASTONISHING amount for a 16lb critter - have at it with the clippers. I suspect a close shave will reveal some whippet-y characteristics beyond blinding speed and the deep chest anyway, and my floorings will get a break :laugh:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
He had a list of some sort. Plus, he was a teammate of Kevyn Adams when the Canes won the Cup that year.
The trade makes perfect sense for the Sabres, they NEED a veteran and an ex-captain like Staal that was still a serviceable player last year and they asked too much of him this past season on the Wild, would be a huge benefit to Eichel and definitely that entire room for his veteran leadership. Staal can slot in on the 2nd or 3rd line or even move to wing and be a stabilizing force there.

But what in the blue f*** is Guerin doing? He's making my prediction of him being a solid GM look real bad right now. Real bad.

Reactions: BHD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad