OT: Around the NHL - Dallas/Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Have you watched Kucherov? You know what he did last year right? You know he's tied with Point leading the league in playoff scoring, yes?

Yeah. Been backing the Lightning since they made the Cup Finals prior to you posting on here despite being a hockey fan since 1967.

Jamie Benn is everything I love in a forward not named Alexei Kovalev and I rode him to several fantasy hockey wins before he won his Ross.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah. Been backing the Lightning since they made the Cup Finals prior to you posting on here despite being a hockey fan since 1967.

Jamie Benn is everything I love in a forward not named Alexei Kovalev and I rode him to several fantasy hockey wins before he won his Ross.
Kucherov is the better player. And honestly, by a decent margin. But you're new to this process because you're only 18 or 19 years old. You'll learn, it'll take some time though.

Last edited:

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
If I was 18 that means I joined HF when I was six.
That's more plausible than your inane notion suggesting I am only three years old, considering I joined back in 2017 (under this name). That would conceivably mean I was just born. If that's the case I'd be like a God.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Even if Tampa finally wins, they still will have a legacy of the most talented team over a long period who did so little with that talent. They and the Caps both should have multiple cups given the teams that they iced year after year.
Oh for sure mate. Mostly f*** Dallas.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
When you watch Dallas... you see one heck of a team. And i am not talking just a roster. That team is PLAYING like a team. Vegas did tremendous at stopping the Dallas entry for most of the game. It went enter, drop, turnover. They couldn't get anything going. NEVER did Dallas panic. They just kept running. Then they got garbage goals.

I see more panic in Tampa's game, but a better roster. I just see a damn good team in Dallas. They are playing tremendous.

While I think Tampa will be the sexy pick in the minds of most this team will have to prove that it can win. I remember watching the 2015 SCF and thinking that Hedman was the only player that really stood out for Tampa, Point has been a revelation for them in this playoff run but can he sustain it when the chips are down especially considering that he has been a little banged up?

Dallas has been the underdog proving everyone wrong all playoffs and I feel like they have all the makings of a team that comes together, gets hot at the right time, and becomes formidable in whatever way they are compelled to play. That is a dangerous combination that I will not count out. I said in another thread that I thought Dallas could have won it all last year had they defeated the Blues and I think this year they are playing with that in the back of their minds as motivation. Joe Pavs is playing hungry as are many others.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Once again Vegas unraveled after receiving a goal, you would think that they wouldn't panic so easily but nope, either a shutout or a loss since the middle of the series against the Canucks. Kudos to the Stars for dominating the final third and the OT and once again Pacioretty can't score for shit in an elimination game. Feels bad to end the game on a delay of game penalty, good thing I was no longer rooting for Vegas but that rule is just dumb in general, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese