Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Important off night for the Pens.

PHI@BOS
WPG@NJD
COL@CBJ
CAR@CHI
WAS@LAK

Most import thing I'm rooting for is the Devils losing (and not just tonight). Just don't have a good feeling about playing them in the playoffs.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Hope Bruins and Flyers play dirty and bang eachother up with B's winning 1-0 or 2-1 in regulation.

I'd prefer Boston to win, say, 8-0!

Yah I wouldn't be too shocked to actually see NJ fall out of the race, having CBJ and Florida catch them. I mean look at their upcoming schedule...

vs. Jets
@Predators
@Golden Knights
@Kings
@Ducks
@sharks
@Penguins
vs. Lightning
vs. Hurricanes
vs. Penguins

That is a crazy 10 game stretch.

Certainly possible, especially with Florida trending upward, and CBJ seeming to be playing better, as well.

They could be looking at the 2 games vs the Pens as an easy 4 points.

Haha, yep. They have two easy wins over them so far.

As has been discussed before, the other times I've seen them play, they look super average. Look like the 2016 Penguins speed-wise, the two times they've played Pittsburgh this year.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
**MOD WARNING**

This is not the place for political conspiracies, regardless of the country in question. If you absolutely must have a political discussion, take it here.

Reactions: BHD

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
Most import thing I'm rooting for is the Devils losing (and not just tonight). Just don't have a good feeling about playing them in the playoffs.
It’s more important for Washington and philly to lose

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Of Florida's next 12 games that take them through March, only 3 of them are against teams that are near locks be in the playoffs. It's shaping up to be the perfect storm to get them in the playoffs. The Devils schedule is just brutal. CBJ kind of has a neutral schedule. Could definitely see the Devils slipping right out of the playoff picture.in the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad