Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
http://ingoalmag.com/masks/ryan-miller-brings-family-beach-newest-mask/

Miller-Ducks1-960x640.jpg

Miller-Ducks9.jpg

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
If anyone wants to take a break from the NFL or wants something to flip to during breaks of whatever 4:00 pm ET game they are getting - Dallas at Denver here in Buffalo area - the Vegas Golden Knights first-ever game - at Vancouver Canucks - will be on the NHL Network at 5:00 pm ET.

Last edited:

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Demers (12.5% retained) to Arizona for McGinn.

NHL 18 type trade. Florida shedding contracts on bad trades. Arizona's D actually looking really good

OEL - Hjalmarsson
Goligoski - Demers

That puts Chychrun on the third pairing when he's healthy.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Demers (12.5% retained) to Arizona for McGinn.

NHL 18 type trade. Florida shedding contracts on bad trades. Arizona's D actually looking really good

OEL - Hjalmarsson
Goligoski - Demers

That puts Chychrun on the third pairing when he's healthy.

A lot to like there.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
It’ll be interesting to see where the playoffs or bust Arizona lineup ends up

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Tyler Wong 3G 1A for Vegas in a pre-season game against Vancouver. Kid went undrafted. NHL teams continue to pass over skilled smaller players for bigger less skilled ones.

Carrier didn't have a good game, hardly noticed him.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Tyler Wong 3G 1A for Vegas in a pre-season game against Vancouver. Kid went undrafted. NHL teams continue to pass over skilled smaller players for bigger less skilled ones.

Carrier didn't have a good game, hardly noticed him.

Glass' pass on one of Wong's goal was nice.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I only caught parts of the game but the guy on the Knights that really stood out to me was Bischoff. Smart, mobile, active stick, can transport the puck or make a nice first pass. Just did the right thing on every occasion. Looked to me like a plus-Pysyk. I know next to nothing about the guy, but I think I better find out.

Next guy on that list would be Hyka, and then Hague, from the parts I saw (mostly the 3rd).

If Wong and Glass did their damage early and these other guys look that good, that's a hell of a foundation. Could be a fun team to watch/adopt.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Stop ****ing with equipment and talking about net sizes and call obstruction all the ****ing time. Jesus league, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this **** out.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Stop ****ing with equipment and talking about net sizes and call obstruction all the ****ing time. Jesus league, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this **** out.

You would think that someone in the league office could figure this out and have a discussion with the powers that be

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad