Around the NHL - All The NHL News That's Fit (or Not) To Print

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya

I love that the NHL/hockey is spreading international, but I hope this doesn't lead to what is happening in soccer with the Chinese Super League.

Huge money contracts and the possibility to play in the Olympics? I suppose you could say the same with the KHL, but still a fear.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
I love that the NHL/hockey is spreading international, but I hope this doesn't lead to what is happening in soccer with the Chinese Super League.

Huge money contracts and the possibility to play in the Olympics? I suppose you could say the same with the KHL, but still a fear.

LoL at comparing football and hockey for the chinese market. Football stars are genuinly stars over there, and NHL's impact in China is non-existant. What international spreading are you on about?

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

We are very, very, very far away from worrying about this if we ever do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad