Around The NHL #8 - A Skate On The Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Wennberg had a pretty decent bounce back year and is an UFA I believe. I think some of you wanted him here as a change of scenery candidate and a center. Still only 27.

Reactions: Jakey53

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Damn this is a great game. Has everything. Speed, skill, physical play, great goal tending...we're lucky to get one of those on any given game. Plus we get to root for Duclair and Yandle. Kucherov showing the world he doesn't even need the regular season to be great in the playoffs though. That's just unfair.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Damn this is a great game. Has everything. Speed, skill, physical play, great goal tending...we're lucky to get one of those on any given game. Plus we get to root for Duclair and Yandle. Kucherov showing the world he doesn't even need the regular season to be great in the playoffs though. That's just unfair.
Tampa is so lucky Kucherov was able to recover from his lengthy injury just in time??

#sarcasmoff

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Damn Tampa got outplayed (for the most part), looked out hustled (for the most part) and still came out on top. That depth of skill and top end players just leads to success. I don't think there is a better roster on paper. Still hoping the Cats win this but this has to be a disheartening loss.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
If you are going to allow 12k fans why not just fill all 18k seats? Anywho...this should be a good series.

Reactions: Jakey53

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I didn't realize Vancouver fell all way to the bottom of the North Division. Worse than Ottawa. Wow. I know they had a COVID outbreak, but that's crazy. Benning will be poised to make a panic move to keep his job. They're already floating the idea of bringing in Geoff Courtnall to babysit him.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I didn't realize Vancouver fell all way to the bottom of the North Division. Worse than Ottawa. Wow. I know they had a COVID outbreak, but that's crazy. Benning will be poised to make a panic move to keep his job. They're already floating the idea of bringing in Geoff Courtnall to babysit him.
Linden 2.0. Wonder if the Owner will ever consider expanding his world past the old boys club?

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I’ll be very curious to see how he does on his next team. I’ll be watching that team closely when they have a third period lead.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I'd love to see how he does in New York. In a big market all of the sudden he's going to be a bad coach. I bet the narrative will be that the Coyotes ruined him.

Oh yeah it will. The toxic ownership group meddled too much and it really got to Tocchet. Gutierrez brought him to his house and Tocchet just couldn't handle how expensive it was and it broke him.... these stories brought to you by the Athletic. Don't worry about patting us on the back, we already did that for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad