Around The NHL #8 - A Skate On The Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Interviewer: So Rick, tell me about your coaching philosophy.

Well you know you get guys, good guys, and then they go, you know, up the ice, dink in the puck, dump it in, and you north, south, into the other, the other team's zone, in the corner now, and you get sticky, bring it out, and get pucks on net, and second chances, guys like Phil, nice shot, he shoots, and you know, goalie doesn't know, and he doesn't, Phil doesn't stop believing, and you know we score.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Interviewer: So Rick, tell me about your coaching philosophy.

Well you know you get guys, good guys, and then they go, you know, up the ice, dink in the puck, dump it in, and you north, south, into the other, the other team's zone, in the corner now, and you get sticky, bring it out, and get pucks on net, and second chances, guys like Phil, nice shot, he shoots, and you know, goalie doesn't know, and he doesn't, Phil doesn't stop believing, and you know we score.
I'm assuming every "," is an "uhhh"?

Did a quick find and replace for you...

Well you know you get guys uhhh good guys uhhh and then they go uhhh you know uhhh up the ice uhhh dink in the puck uhhh dump it in uhhh and you north uhhh south uhhh into the other uhhh the other team's zone uhhh in the corner now uhhh and you get sticky uhhh bring it out uhhh and get pucks on net uhhh and second chances uhhh guys like Phil uhhh nice shot uhhh he shoots uhhh and you know uhhh goalie doesn't know uhhh and he doesn't uhhh Phil doesn't stop believing uhhh and you know we score.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Hall continues to impress. Funny how good players look better on a good team.

Reactions: KG

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Edmonton lost but not because of Smith.

Winnipeg has the right playbook. Shut down 1 of the big 2 and then what's left? No depth in Edmonton.

Reactions: Jakey53

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Edmonton lost but not because of Smith.

Winnipeg has the right playbook. Shut down 1 of the big 2 and then what's left? No depth in Edmonton.

Smith is almost 40. Unless he wins them the cup they’re likely moving on.

BA needs to be sending them edible arrangements and our finest tequila until they’re ready to make the trade

Reactions: Kaizen

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Oh I agree they should bring in a younger goalie. But Tipp can't quit Schmitty.

Avs outshooting Blues 25-10. Flashbacks to last summer.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Edmonton isn't going to squander another McDrai year by hanging their hopes on Smith and Koskinen. Nobody is that wasteful. It's an insult the the game of hockey. Not saying Kuemper will be their solution. But they're going to make a change. 100%

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Edmonton isn't going to squander another McDrai year by hanging their hopes on Smith and Koskinen. Nobody is that wasteful. It's an insult the the game of hockey. Not saying Kuemper will be their solution. But they're going to make a change. 100%

Imagine if it becomes McDraiwright.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The only way I think Kadri avoids making contact with the head is if he doesn't deliver the hit at all. Faulk's head is down, but he's shooting the puck and that's just where your head goes when you lean into one. Kadri doesn't jump, but so what, clearly looks like the principal point of contact is Faulk's noggin. Player history also means a suspension is likely coming.

Reactions: RemoAZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad