Around The NHL #7 - Let's Make A Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I don't disagree but the owners are even worse, they'd f***ing kill themselves if they woke up one morning and discovered they had as much money as even the star players in the NHL. I'll sum it up with a quote from Chris Rock "Shaq is rich but the guy who signs Shaq's checks ? Weaaaaaaalthy!!!"
In what business should a employee make more money than an employer? The employer puts HIS money and signature at risk.

Reactions: RemoAZ

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Steen retiring is very convenient for the Blues. Almost too convenient. I wonder if he's seen an offer to join their office team.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Only if he wants to make less money and not win a Cup. Not saying Toronto is going to win one, but they're closer than Arizona.
I disagree. Putting AM on the Coyotes without compensation would make them one of the better teams. I predict that the Leafs will trade AM a year before he hits free agency.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I'm surprised he got 1.7 mil this late in the game, and representing himself too. Good work there.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Only if he wants to make less money and not win a Cup. Not saying Toronto is going to win one, but they're closer than Arizona.
Roster turnover is so big it is hard to say what either team will look like in 4 years. Matthews could be the final (excellent) piece to push the Coyotes to contender status.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Roster turnover is so big it is hard to say what either team will look like in 4 years. Matthews could be the final (excellent) piece to push the Coyotes to contender status.
Nylander's contract runs out at the same time.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
6 teams in 6 years for Anthony Duclair. Wow.
Walks away from a $3M offer in Ottawa to sign for $1.7M in Florida. REALLY needs an agent, he's not a guy who should be negotiating his own contract.

Reactions: Jakey53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille