Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Barzal.....

3 x 7 AAV

Year 1 = $4M (includes $1M signing bonus)
Year 2 = $7M
Year 3 = $10M

Wanted a 6 year deal but Lou couldn't moved enough money around.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
They are gonna pay out big in 3 years if he keeps going the way he has been.
They are gonna pay large or lose him either way with that 3rd year money. I think his QO has to be at least his last year's contract?? But I've been wrong before??

Reactions: Mosby

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
They are gonna pay large or lose him either way with that 3rd year money. I think his QO has to be at least his last year's contract?? But I've been wrong before??
Apparently this has changed???

18. Changes to the CBA played out in two high-profile situations last week: Mathew Barzal and Corey Crawford. Barzal’s qualifying offer after this deal will not be $10 million, as it would have been under the previous document. It’s $8.4 million. The new figure is determined by the lesser of the salary of the final season of the deal ($10 million in Barzal’s case) or 120 per cent of the average annual value.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I'm watching my first "ads on helmets" game. Not so bad. Took 10 minutes before I noticed.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Subban has always been a backup for a reason. He hasn't shown he's a #1 at any time. Chicago is gonna have to go get a goalie, neither him or Delia are going to be able to stop pucks. His NHL career sv% is sub .900. Gonna be long year for Chicago

Stinks with rebounds and puck control in general. Debrincat and Strome for Kessel and Raanta.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
They just don't make any sense, regardless of injuries. Stan Bowman has no idea what he's doing.
Seemed pretty good for a few Cups. Pay your great core, give up assets to surround them with a team to try for Cup each year. Eventually though you need to cut that core free for assets before they decline, he waited too long. Now its time to scorch earth.

Reactions: Jakey53 and RemoAZ

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Seabrook is 35 and consuming $6.9 of cap for 4 more years. Dude must have the best agent ever.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I'd take DeAngelo back in a heartbeat.
As would I, way too much made about his political opinions...which, in fairness, he constantly puts out there.

The Rangers were smoked yesterday, he was frustrated....and maybe frustrated to be paired with Jack Johnson. He's a passionate guy and plays hard. He's very good point on the PP and pretty much a top 4 dman for any team.

Rangers have sooooo much young talent, they'll win a cup within 5 years, but doubt it's with Quinn as coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad