Around The NHL #7 - Let's Make A Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I'd take DeAngelo back in a heartbeat.

Not me. My loathing of him off the ice aside, he seems to have rocks for brains on the ice. Flashes of brilliance, liberally seasoned with a dusting of doofus.

There are plenty of guys available who can do 80% of what Tony DeAngelo does, and that extra 20% isn't worth the baggage it comes with.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Not me. My loathing of him off the ice aside, he seems to have rocks for brains on the ice. Flashes of brilliance, liberally seasoned with a dusting of doofus.

There are plenty of guys available who can do 80% of what Tony DeAngelo does, and that extra 20% isn't worth the baggage it comes with.
I think he’d be a fantastic addition to our offense and great for our power play. I really like his game.

But then, I really have no preference between Trump and Biden and honestly don’t care which is the President and I’ve never voted and never will vote. So I think it’s easier for me to appreciate DeAngelos talents without being worried about which bumper stickers he identifies with and if they’re different from mine.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Regardless of his performance on the ice, DeAngelo and his podcasts generate the exact type of negative attention this team needs to avoid. Especially after the controversies related to our prospect scandal and Mitchell Miller.
I don’t care about his politics. And I’m hopeful that much of this torches and pitchforks crap will subside a bit after next week. After the Rock is sworn in and Stone Cold leaves office, I’m hoping all of these WWF fans (on both sides of the aisle) will shut up and go home.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I don’t care about his politics. And I’m hopeful that much of this torches and pitchforks crap will subside a bit after next week. After the Rock is sworn in and Stone Cold leaves office, I’m hoping all of these WWF fans (on both sides of the aisle) will shut up and go home.

Haha. I apparently feel about the WWF as you do about the presidency. ("I have never watched or cared about pro wrestling and will never care about pro wrestling....except to watch some of the actresses in the Netflix series GLOW" :laugh:)

Although, to be fair, I believe you're now approaching the age where I started caring....

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
The same Stan Bowman that has won 3 SC in the last ten years? The same Stan Bowman who's team has won more SC's than any other team the last ten years?
Same guy, different perspective. Bowman broke what Dale Tallon built.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Old school Senators jerseys look so good.

Look too much like team Canada IMO, they need to bring back the old trim:

nLj9FJ58PsAgBf-TP9J-MgrKUTKvm3fGtvSSKEA0wHr4zeZiGdUoatAg3rhflChG2KMOyTtO2bAjo3QhFn4y4PiTv8ujZdQtOhAPjADElq69Mu7nMH2JoRicyS1hmg

Nothing quite like it, was always one of my favorites even as a kid.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona

Anyone have an updated list? Tampa's stands didn't have any people as far as I could tell. Stars and Panthers haven't played at home yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad