Around the NHL 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Ryan Reaves traded to the Rangers and their opening night game is against Washington. I wonder what the odds will be that Reaves is out for the opening faceoff alongside Tom Wilson?

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
trading a 1st for 11 games of Foligno was a stroke of brilliance from Dumbass!

:nod::laugh:

Re: Dumbass

I feel that he has more in the tank. He is not finished crafting this Leaves Juggernaut yet. :laugh:

We paltry few out on the sun-drenched prairies cannot fully comprehend the depth of his machinations. We can only flow the clean waters of Manitoba through our oxygenation transfer apparatii, gather in small appropriate groups, flex our lobes, communicate through near sub-sonic grunts, roll our jelly-filled orbs beneath our primitive supraorbital ridges, fill our gas-sacs, hang motionless in the water column, maximize our reproductive potential and behold the genius at work.

coelacanths_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Hahaha! You love to see it! f*** Vegas! :)

Reeves is getting towards the to the end of his career but he and Fluery had huge Jersey sales in that market. We know Ryan is Ryan but he was a fan favourite and a popular teammate.

Vegas is cut throat and going for it. I assume this all must be leading to an Eichel trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad