Around the NHL: 2019-20 Season Pt. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Kane looks like a buttend to the head. Of course the thought that it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy unless it was a game against the Bruins and some low bridge hitting, stick artist with a penchant for cheap and dirty play.

Ya, it's definitely a fist to the head. But man, I was taught to brace for a hit with your hands up so you don't get hit in the head. I'm not sure you should expect the hitter to come in low on you on a play off the puck like that.

No problem with a penalty on the play and a misconduct is fine for game control purposes, but I don't think a suspension is deserved by Kane.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Oh man, I am gonna have to check it out. I haven’t watched his stuff since the leafs became good. :laugh:

Much of this year has been comedy gold.

Elsewhere, Sens-Oilers just dropped the puck. RNH is hurt, so Drai is getting his own line tonight. I'm interested to see what happens.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Steve Dangle's rant from the last game? Priceless.

Oh he’s had some great ones this season. He’s at his best when they lose. So really looking forward to tomorrow’s video.

he’s a good guy and he does a lot of great stuff with charity.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Just won this on eBay for $40:

Screenshot_2019-12-04-22-07-48.png

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
What else are you adding to Risto to get Pageau? Here's a hint: it's gonna hurt. JGP is Melnyk's wet dream right now -- playing well enough to get a haul AND Melynk doesn't have to pay him!

That's why I suggested Brown as another option, I think he would be a huge upgrade over Girgs/Sheary/Okposo.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Sens now up 5-2 on the Oilers. Of course when I have an opportunity to watch McDavid, it's a dud for the Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad