Around the NHL: 2019-20 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
The GLO line has sustained this. Oloffson-Eichel-Reinhart have sustained this before, but Oloffson/Reinhart wouldn't have been patient enough to take the few extra steps these players did before passing.

Sheary and Vesey would've lost the puck as soon as it got near them. Those two are possession killers.

Utterly amazed Kane could do what he was thoroughly incapable of doing here.
And he does it with ease, it looks instinctual.

Reinhart just gets happy feet/hands and has no concept of the play around him for the most part as on a few empty net goals he just coughs it up in glorious fashion.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Is it worth out to pick up Linus Ullmark in Fantasy Hockey?

I'd be dropping CBJ's current goalie. The guy who's filling in for Korpisalo

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Bored to tears obsessing about the pathetically weak Sabres?

How about the BIG DOGS going at it? Matthew Tkachuk and Zack Kassian.

https://www.tsn.ca/edmonton-oilers-f-zack-kassian-to-have-hearing-monday-1.1426193

Tkachuk has fully taken over the role of scummiest tough guy from Scott Hartnell.

Let me get this right, you take two clear runs high at Kassian, and then you skate away and pretend like oh wow someone might not be happy.

Yet, he's slways eager to throw a quick first punch with smaller non-fighter types. Gross

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Tkachuk has fully taken over the role of scummiest tough guy from Scott Hartnell.

Let me get this right, you take two clear runs high at Kassian, and then you skate away and pretend like oh wow someone might not be happy.

Yet, he's slways eager to throw a quick first punch with smaller non-fighter types. Gross

He's got the Sean Penn act down

3lwj35.jpg

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
He's got the Sean Penn act down

View attachment 306629

Yup. It's a weird time. I've never been one for the player's used to respect each other nonsense. It used to be a blood bath out there.

But I can't say I respect in the slightest this type of bullshit.

First, the refs would have hundred percent called that first hit if it was McDavid or Draisatl had been on the receiving end. So if we are no longer a league where instant justice is to be doled out by the players, suspend the crap out of gutless punk like Tkachuk, neither of his big hits were hockey plays, they were intent to injure plays.

Pick a lane NHL.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I'd say hire Shero as President of Hockey Ops but hed probably give Botts another 3 years

Member 308457

I wish the Sabres had a Matthew Tkachuk.

Reactions: BuffaloGooner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad