NHL Around the NHL 2018 - 2019 X - Hockey Hall of Famer Red Kelly passes away at age 91

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Therrien and Vigneault together on one team. :laugh:

dumb-dumber-1994dvdplanetstorepk.jpg

Reactions: Alicat

aguineapig

While Charlie is out fly Kenan in and teach him the knuckle puck!

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
OK, this stretches the bounds of around the League, I know. But I just felt it my duty to let you know that Mad Vlad Putin scored 8 goals in an exhibition game today with former pros in Sochi. Yes, he also took a digger when he skated over the carpet during a victory lap, but 8 goals...... Sweet.

I wonder who the goalie was that decided to deny Vlad the elusive triple hattie and what that will cost him in terms of personal liberties!?!?!?

Reactions: Si Hopkins

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I really don't see how Kaapo Kakko isn't 1st OA at this point. 5 goals in 2 games playing in a men's tourny.

The Rangers are loving this because they haven’t picked this high in forever and they’re either getting Kakko or Hughes. The only downside is whoever the Devils pick will play against them for a long time

Last edited:
Reactions: Estlin

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Man, I really hate the fact that we haven't seen a true best on best international tournament since 2014. The landscape has changed SO MUCH since then. Canada is still excellent, but USA is the best they've ever been, Sweden is excellent (especially with their blueline), Finland is producing top-end talent like they never have before combined with their always dangerous workmanlike game, Russia would still be a very dangerous threat with some of the best offensive talent in the world, Czech Republic would be about the same as they were before as an outside chance team but with interesting players to watch like Pasta and Hertl, Switzerland could really emerge as a decent threat, and even countries like Germany and Denmark could ice competitive teams with some of the great players they've developed. Only downside would be Slovakia kind of falling off the map.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Someone posted this on a forum I read (not a hockey forum either) but well worth sharing

Gritty.jpeg

9af7186f-124c-4228-8d66-dbd8578a8fb9-jpeg.6016

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I know it's the Canadiens and in French (with subtitles), but this video is a very cool look at how their main equipment guy for them manages everything

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad