Around the NHL: 2018-2019 (Part 3) Regular Season Opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Heiskanen just got his first point with a phantom assist
Why would anyone want to watch a Toronto game besides when they play your team?
I like hockey in general.

the Dallas/Toronto and Vancouver/Carolina game's are the best one's tonight for prospect watching.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Speaking of Heiskanen...how the hell could Dallas have drafted ahead of us in any of the last 5 drafts??? How the hell does that happen? They didn't even win the draft lottery.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Anyone else watching NHL.tv and starting to get Larkin singing "How deep is your love?" stuck in your head? Just me? :help:

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Dallas starting to look like a pee wee team against Toronto, only a few times do you see life from Dallas and its probably Heiskanen streaking along the wall looking setting up a nice scoring chance.

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
This Leafs offense is a juggernaut right now. Matthews is going for the rocket.

Dallas’ lack of any kind of threat aside from the top line of Benn-Seguin-Radulov line is making things easier for Toronto.

That being said, the Leafs with those two top lines are going to be hard to slow down. And you definitely need to stay out of the box.

Matthews will score 50 this season without a doubt, as much as that pains me to say.

Reactions: Goathead

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Kane/Pavelski/Lebanc tearing it up tonight. Kane with 4 goals in 4 games. San Jose fans feeling better about that contract -- for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad