NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 VII - Final Countdown to Trade Deadline - Matt Duchene to Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Habs blew the 3 goal lead, oh well never upset to see them lose.

Hate to see the Leafs win but what I hate even more is to see the Habs win. I'm hoping with all my heart the Habs fall like 1 point short of a PO spot. That would make my year.
Maybe it's because I'm around Habs fans all day , every day , so I'M ALL HABED OUT. I would die a happy man if the B's never had to play the Habs again. As GW would say , and I quote "f*** the Habs".

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
On another note, has anyone noticed that Ottawa has 16 draft picks , in the 1st 3 rounds , over the next 3 years .............................and they haven't dealt Stone yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
On another note, has anyone noticed that Ottawa has 16 draft picks , in the 1st 3 rounds , over the next 3 years .............................and they haven't dealt Stone yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!

They don't quite own 16 yet. A lot of conditions in some of those. They own at least 10 though. Still missing the most important one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot