NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 VII - Final Countdown to Trade Deadline - Matt Duchene to Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Habs blew the 3 goal lead, oh well never upset to see them lose.

Hate to see the Leafs win but what I hate even more is to see the Habs win. I'm hoping with all my heart the Habs fall like 1 point short of a PO spot. That would make my year.
Maybe it's because I'm around Habs fans all day , every day , so I'M ALL HABED OUT. I would die a happy man if the B's never had to play the Habs again. As GW would say , and I quote "f*** the Habs".

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
On another note, has anyone noticed that Ottawa has 16 draft picks , in the 1st 3 rounds , over the next 3 years .............................and they haven't dealt Stone yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
On another note, has anyone noticed that Ottawa has 16 draft picks , in the 1st 3 rounds , over the next 3 years .............................and they haven't dealt Stone yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!

They don't quite own 16 yet. A lot of conditions in some of those. They own at least 10 though. Still missing the most important one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad