NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 VII - Final Countdown to Trade Deadline - Matt Duchene to Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Donato comments big shot at Cassidy

I’d have waited till I put up Seguin numbers or Wheeler but 2 assists is s start even if 1 was in an EN

Cassidy felt fine blaming whoever he could publically for the Bruins early inconsistent play. That can have a negative effect with younger players. He and Donny are lucky Krejci and Bergeron can block that stuff out and carry them team no matter what is said.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Cassidy felt fine blaming whoever he could publically for the Bruins early inconsistent play. That can have a negative effect with younger players. He and Donny are lucky Krejci and Bergeron can block that stuff out and carry them team no matter what is said.
Hell, he called out Chara this year. That’s part of the program and can be a tough thing to learn.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Donato comments big shot at Cassidy

I’d have waited till I put up Seguin numbers or Wheeler but 2 assists is s start even if 1 was in an EN

Nothing new from this Kid. Go talk to some of his teammates from Harvard. Good riddance, Bruins fans will love our second Charlie.

Great trade for DS

Reactions: DKH

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

Now we are on to Cassidy? Great insight as usual. The evil ownership must be behind this

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

^This is what separates good players from great players.

Not a single person is safe from Cassidy, if you screw up he'll call you on it and I like that. I'm very much a "lets call a spade, a spade" person. There is to much coddling in today's society and that's why we have so many people who get offended by the littlest thing.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Hell, he called out Chara this year. That’s part of the program and can be a tough thing to learn.

To me, this is a sign of a guy who knows how to manage his team. Bruce Cassidy isn't afraid to point out what needs to be addressed and he addresses it. I seriously doubt there's any dissent or hard feelings about how he manages the team. The results have spoken for themselves over his tenure

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
2 points for Donato and no one asked for Don Juan De Sweeney to be put to the sword? They start treating the water with ativan? Where is the hate people?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
2 points for Donato and no one asked for Don Juan De Sweeney to be put to the sword? They start treating the water with ativan? Where is the hate people?

Still early. The hate is bubbling up, so is the tar. The feathers are on back-order.
We will see it more as the day progresses, guaranteed.

Reactions: Boston Bruno

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
To me, this is a sign of a guy who knows how to manage his team. Bruce Cassidy isn't afraid to point out what needs to be addressed and he addresses it. I seriously doubt there's any dissent or hard feelings about how he manages the team. The results have spoken for themselves over his tenure

This is good- as long as Cassidy does the same thing with himself and his staff. They've had bad games too. Accountability works both ways.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
This is good- as long as Cassidy does the same thing with himself and his staff. They've had bad games too. Accountability works both ways.

Well there's really no way for us to know that, but if he's a good manager, then he's consistent with himself and his staff

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->