Around the NHL 2015-16: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Larsson has been one of my favorite Sabres in the last couple of months. Looks like we have a shutdown center who can help us win a cup down the road.

Maybe. I like Larsson a lot, love what he's done over the lasts 35 games. However, this is two years in a row where it took the first half of the season for him to figure out his role and start to perform. He needs to be engaged from camp to conclusion going forward. That's what I would like to see from him next year -- a full season without having to figure it out, no early season slumber, just get after it from day 1 as a legit NHL checking center.

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
NEVER liked Kadri. From the get go, he was over-hyped(Toronto, duh). But the guy just reeks of immaturity. He has some skill. But this guy has always just rubbed me the wrong way.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
NEVER liked Kadri. From the get go, he was over-hyped(Toronto, duh). But the guy just reeks of immaturity. He has some skill. But this guy has always just rubbed me the wrong way.

He's a good player, he's just not effective as a rat. He tries to play the Marchand game, but he sucks at it. He should stick to just being a soft offensive player.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
he is such a dink.....and not in the good way. I haven't despised a player this much in a long time.

I know.. Phanuef seems like a lifetime ago :laugh:

It's been Kadri and Dion (touch of Skinner) for me for a long time.

Spezza before that.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Actually the way they talk about his disappearing act in the playoffs...maybe not lol.

Hope he's ok though. Those are no joke.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That goal from Barkov to win it is just so much the Habs season in a nutshell.

And I also look at the Panthers and how big they are and wonder how many more road graders the Sabres are going to need to compete with them.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I was starting to warm up to signing him but it's hard to want to touch that after McCormick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad