Around the NHL 20-21 pt. 2: the season ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Ryan Lomberg is becoming one of my favorite non-sabres players. Constant motor, plays a good honest game, worked hard to get to the show and looks like he will stick

Reactions: Sabreality

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
I think Pekar could be that, he just flys as fast as possible to the front of the net. It was a good game by him
I think Pekar would have to beef up considerably to make it happen. Lomberg has that Kaleta build - short and stocky. But I am a big Pekar fan so I am wishing him the best!

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Habs certainly didnt look overmatched, even before the JT shots were like 9-3 Habs first 10 min. Having Price back there gives em a shot too.

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
Not sure what to make of it but there sure are a lot of former Buffalo Sabres in contributing every day roles on playoff teams. A mix of players acquired by 4 separate GMs. Just makes me sick.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Hmmmm... surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest in the playoffs on this forum apparently. Is the interest lower due to the never ending annual Sabre locker clean out/interview circus?

Any ways, it's been a while since I've seen a team melt down like the Wild after dominating and leading Vegas after the 1st period. I guess that Toronto/Boston series a few seasons back where the Leafs folded in the 3rd period is a close example (wasn't that a game 7 tho....?).

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Hmmmm... surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest in the playoffs on this forum apparently. Is the interest lower due to the never ending annual Sabre locker clean out/interview circus?

Any ways, it's been a while since I've seen a team melt down like the Wild after dominating and leading Vegas after the 1st period. I guess that Toronto/Boston series a few seasons back where the Leafs folded in the 3rd period is a close example (wasn't that a game 7 tho....?).
Yes, it was :)

My issue is trying to find what network it is on and if I don't get it (YouTube tv) the streams are garbage.

I also don't care about the west or Carolina/Nash except Minnesota.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland

I watched the Leafs game, would have watched the Wild but had errands, and its better to finish those before it hits 100+ temps

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Who y'all rooting for? I really, really like the Pens this year. I <3 Carter, and Kapanen was a fantastic addition. They're an easy team to root for. I like the Knights out west, per the usual.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Who y'all rooting for? I really, really like the Pens this year. I <3 Carter, and Kapanen was a fantastic addition. They're an easy team to root for. I like the Knights out west, per the usual.

Vegas. It's always either them, Winnipeg or Minnesota. Plus the Sharks in recent years for Thornton/Marleau.

Couldn't bring myself to cheer for Pittsburgh or any other eastern team for that matter. I'd even root against Marleau/Thornton on the Leafs. If I HAD to root for an Eastern team it's either Carolina or the Isles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad