Around the NHL 20-21 pt. 2: the season ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
If Marchand were a Sabre he'd be everyone's favourite player.
Nope, I don't mind players that take liberties and step over lines, but I hate the ones that then turtle or hide behind the officials. If he'd cheap shot somebody and then took his beating, I could respect it, but that's not Marchand.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Damn this Panthers / Lightning series is entertaining. This is the first game I've watched.

I just want the Sabres to make it next season. I'd happily take a first round exit at this point.

Reactions: Joey Banana

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Refs took over the MTL-TOR game. Assisted on the first TOR goal too by a puck going off the ref which immediately led to a goal.

Reactions: Joey Banana

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
He's as lucky as someone suffering from a serious concussion can be considered lucky. Absolutely gruesome to watch, I wish him all the best in recovery.

Watching it in real speed, I wouldn’t have been surprised if he had multiple facial features.

Refs took over the MTL-TOR game. Assisted on the first TOR goal too by a puck going off the ref which immediately led to a goal.

Habs didn’t help their cause with the most asinine goaltender interference challenge I’ve ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad