Around the NHL #15 - Ovie is Not a Choker Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
The Bruins/Bolts are gonna bully the Leafs in the playoffs. Jets look like the real deal

It's been so god damn long since the Jets were a good team. Their time is way overdue.

Agree about the Bruins and Bolts. Lots of experience, especially on the Bruins, vs a really green core in Toronto, it's gonna be a rough ride for the Leafs if they do indeed end up matching up against either of those teams.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I definitely think they have more in the tank but they never wanted to play for another team in the NHL and probably wanted to help the Canucks with their rebuild. Wonder if they go back and play in Sweden or take on a role with the organization

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Honestly I used to loathe Lou as well, but now that he’s not a Nuck I think he’s hilarious and awesome. It made me appreciate the Sedins more once he was dealt because it taught me to not look at them with my Flames glasses on. The Sedins are on a similar tier as Linden/Naslund and they 100% have my respect.

Although I will never respect Kesler, Bieksa and Burrows. To much bad blood over the years and the Sedins never went to that level.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Honestly I used to loathe Lou as well, but now that he’s not a Nuck I think he’s hilarious and awesome. It made me appreciate the Sedins more once he was dealt because it taught me to not look at them with my Flames glasses on. The Sedins are on a similar tier as Linden/Naslund and they 100% have my respect.

Although I will never respect Kesler, Bieksa and Burrows. To much bad blood over the years and the Sedins never went to that level.
f*** Linden, that guy was a Union shill and one of the people most instrumental for the lost season.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016

My dad used to be a big time Canucks fan and he hated Luongo twice as much as I did :laugh:

I do hate Kesler, Bieksa and Burrows, though. All three of those guys have no class and not an ounce of the humility you saw from the Sedins, Iggy, Smyth, hell even Big Bert

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Honestly Hall should win and it’s honestly not close. He has like double the points than anyone else on his team. Schneider has been hurt a lot this season, Hall is virtually the only reason they’re in the playoffs.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Devil's officially in the playoffs. I'm expecting them out first round, but really happy for Hall and the team in general. Always had a soft spot for that franchise so was happy when they won the lotto.

Fun fact, 5 year old me called them The Wrenches because I thought their logo was a wrench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad