GDT: Around the League

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Brodie sucks and would be what we have already. Hamonic would interest me.

Hamonic hasn't been great either when I've seen him play. But we're talking about having them as a bottom pairing guys so I think either would work. But yeah would prefer Hamonic.

The bigger point is to move on from Hoff. He's a detriment to any line he plays on and isn't scoring nearly enough to justify the baggage. After having five goals in the first four games he's had eight in 36 which is an 18 goal pace for the season. We've had guys like Boyes and Pirri in the past who scored +20 goals and were out of a job at the end of the year. Hoff should be moved while he still has value, I think any team who signs him to a long term extension will regret it.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Hamonic hasn't been great either when I've seen him play. But we're talking about having them as a bottom pairing guys so I think either would work. But yeah would prefer Hamonic.

The bigger point is to move on from Hoff. He's a detriment to any line he plays on and isn't scoring nearly enough to justify the baggage. After having five goals in the first four games he's had eight in 36 which is an 18 goal pace for the season. We've had guys like Boyes and Pirri in the past who scored +20 goals and were out of a job at the end of the year. Hoff should be moved while he still has value, I think any team who signs him to a long term extension will regret it.
Agreed. Hoffman's play has gotten to the point where he needs to be moved. Adds little of no value to the team in any facet and should be moved before the league realizes he's trash.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Isles get absolutely dominated but their goalie stands on his head for the shutout. The myth that isles team d is elite is just plain wrong. Their goaltending is unreal. Countless times an Avs player all alone in front and varlamov
Makes a huge save. Saves that our board would deem no chance for bob and bad d.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Oilers helping us out tonight leading Toronto 6-3 with less than ten minutes to go in the 3rd. What a goal by McDavid (the 6th goal). Wow!

EDIT: Here's the goal

-ghoste

McDavid is sooooo sick

Habs also lost. Pretty toast right now

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Isles get absolutely dominated but their goalie stands on his head for the shutout. The myth that isles team d is elite is just plain wrong. Their goaltending is unreal. Countless times an Avs player all alone in front and varlamov

I watched 30 minutes and I had seen enough. Avs didn't get anything going. Probably because of Trotz system again

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
Oilers helping us out tonight leading Toronto 6-3 with less than ten minutes to go in the 3rd. What a goal by McDavid (the 6th goal). Wow!

EDIT: Here's the goal

-ghoste
Looks like Yandle getting skated around, defense wouldn't have been blamed at all for that one.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Now the isles have bad D lol. You’re something else.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Please give it a rest, dude. Blah blah blah same shit everyday. You rail on people for their criticisms of Matheson, because they don't acknowledge any of the good plays he makes....but here you are doing the same to Bob. No one has said Bob is stellar, Bob is great, Bob can do no wrong....they have only said that it all is intertwined with each other. It's tired and stale, give it a rest.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
The islanders are an elite defensive team and it’s not really debatable. It’s funny how both Islanders goalies are putting up great stats.

There is a reason our games with them are ending up in a low scoring game . Greiss can make the easy saves becuase of their D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad