Around the League VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I want Tampa Bay to draw Pittsburgh in round one and for Gudbranson to score at least one goal because it'd be the most hilarious thing ever

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
You could put Pearson with EP and he might not look like a cap dump. Probably the same type of effect (though the Pens are just an overall far better team to shelter a player like Guds)
He's not even being sheltered, Kris Letang is hurt right now and he's playing a lot.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
How can you not see it as a loss? I dont get it, his play has picked up a ton, Ive watched him play in Pittsburgh, he AINT EATING CROSBYS Coats Tails. This kid is exploding on the scene. We traded him and higher picks for a very controversial dman

Put up that trade in any forum any discussion any GMs and ask who won that trade. We got roasted, doesnt mean Benning hasnt done some good moves RMB

I’m always honest in my opinions. This McCann we’re seeing in Pittsburgh would be wonderful to have on Petey’s or Bo’s wing right now. But that’s not the McCann who played for the Canucks or Panthers. The guy needed TWO wake up calls to do this. To think he could’ve played like this for us if only we were patient enough is doubtful. It’s kinda like Kassian. He needed the change of scenery to wake up and start being a pro.

Reactions: Neddam ot Sehguh

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Gudbranson looking like a completely different player in Pittsburgh is compelling evidence that Travis Green is f***ing up our players. Its too bad we didn’t hire someone better, preferably a non Gillis hire.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Looks like cbj will pull off a big win against Boston. Might just pull this season out of the fire yet.

Arizona pretty well needs a win as well.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Anyone watching the Caps Pens game, just watching that Caps PP should be what the Canucks need to study. Everyone knows there setting up for the Ovi one timer, and they keep on trying it and trying it and trying it til it works. End result, Ovi stopped and a rebound goal. Canucks need to do nothing but set up PBP or Boeser one timers and really that should be the priority and stick to it

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
It is taking me everything I have not to troll botchford on twitter. Please someone else say something about the Coyotes being remarkable.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I'm still not convinced that Chayka is a good GM, but the fact that the Coyotes are ahead of the Canucks despite an internal cap along with their list of injuries is pretty f***ing hilarious.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad