Around the League v2: Everyone Is Getting Fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
From tonight's NJ @ FLA game.....

Ds9-tGXW0AAcS_R.jpg:large

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Yeah, if ARI took Marner we likely take Hanifin or Werenski like Babcock wanted.

There’s a reason Dubas was talking to CBJ about trading down, and then when ARI took Strome never called them back to get their answer (which CBJ was going to say no or negotiate anyway, but point stands).

It was Marner or one of the D-men for us.
Weren't we also really interested in Rantanen? I heard we flew him down.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Just noticed the Flames are now leading the Pacific division .. They'd be battling for the 2nd WC spot in the East :laugh: That division isn't that good these days.

Also Vegas is creeping up in that division in a playoff spot, things are evening out for them.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
I guess I was rightfully flamed for my proposal of Strome + Crouse for Nylander.

It will be interesting to see how Strome does in Chicago.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
What happens in Buffalo when Skinner and Pominville go back to scoring at their usual rates? Everyone else are having their typical seasons. This seems very transient. It's not like it's built on the emergence of several emerging young stars (other than Dahlin) like what happened in Winnipeg, Toronto and Vancouver. This season is built largely on two upcoming UFA vets who combined have scored 36% of the team's goals. My money is on a collapse. The only push against a collapse is the presence of decent NHL goaltending.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

holy shit this guy's dumb. it makes me appreciate Babcock a lot more. Imagine if he was giving Tavares 4th line stints to improve his overall game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad