Around the League Thread | Hockey is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
I understand and appreciate all the advice from people in this thread. I have been around professors my entire life, as my dad is also a professor. He teaches at the university I study at, so I have good connections with the faculty on campus as well. So, I know the crunch time and workload of being a professor. I'm also friends with people who are planning on taking a similar road in life as myself. I've also been part of the student interviews/hiring processes for new professors.

My decision isn't a blind one regarding the responsibilities of the job. It's always good to get more voices, though, so I do appreciate your input. I do feel I have a strong support network around me that can help me.

The field I am pursuing is accounting/finance, which has an incredibly high demand for faculty compared to other fields. It's also some of the most high-paying positions at universities.
Support system is great when you identify it good for you

These Oilers jerseys should be their mains. 100% better than the garbage they have now.
Except for the pants

Reactions: WTG

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Both sweaters look great on tv, cgy looks bad and like they need Garland and like they lost they're best up and coming coach to keep this baldy amateur

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Calgary looks like a bottom-feeder. Too old and something still seems off with the culture. Even after changing out Sutter and Treliving.

I don’t know how they get better? They are in tough with their Huberdeau, Kadri, and Weegar contacts. It reminds me of San Jose’s roster aging-out but still having Burns, Karlsson, and Vlasic signed to long-term contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad