Around the League: Second Round Magic | Cap Guesstimate Around 69 Million USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Damn ref gets hit in the face with a puck and comes back on the ice after the tv time out.

hockey people = tougher than anyone else in the world. (Minus women giving birth :laugh: - that was a great Facebook Meme someone sent me once).

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
And Montreal and Boston will play in the 2nd round.

:laugh: you know. someone just msged me and said at least Toronto pushed back last year. I just said you have NO idea how much I wish the Leafs lost in 5 last year. things would have been so different i think.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Could that be the last game Babcock has coached as a Red Wing? There are rumors that he will be leaving Detroit

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Must be nice to be fans confident enough in a team to chant "we want the cup" in round one :laugh:.

Wings just didn't have it going once they pulled the goalie. Easy finish for Boston.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Could that be the last game Babcock has coached as a Red Wing? There are rumors that he will be leaving Detroit

don't tease me, Cor. :laugh:

oooh. I forgot (how!) Alfreddson gets eliminated too! #LifeisAwesome :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That was a pretty piss poor effort from a Detroit team facing elimination

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
That was a pretty piss poor effort from a Detroit team facing elimination

yeup. People keep bringing up the Leafs last year "but the Bruins are a better team this year." doesn't change the fact when we were facing elimination we came out and played well :nod: that was one v. sloppy game.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
The Bruins have played every original 6 team in the playoffs since the start of last year's playoffs. They have played Toronto, NYR, and Chicago last year. Detroit, and Montreal this year.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
After how Bylsma dealt with the MAF situation, I am hoping that guy is fired. Calls him out but not crosby and malkin who is goalless in the last 8 playoffs games? after decimating a 3-0 goal? Total bs.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
two wishes

1: Rogers keep Leafs on Saturday Night
2: give us Cole back.

:biglaugh: 1-0 Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad