Around the League: Second Round Magic | Cap Guesstimate Around 69 Million USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
:laugh: As soon as I saw that was Toews, I knew it was over.

Chicago will win the next game and will go the Finals. Calling it now

They'll be too beat up. Getting past Minnesota/Colorado will be even more draining and then they'll be fully a walking corpse by the time the 3rd round rolls around. Look at what happened to LA last year, same will happen to the Hawks.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
As I said before, watch the Ducks/Stars

Tons of goals, controversy, rough stuff, dives, spears, fights, hate, goaltending changes

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
As I said before, watch the Ducks/Stars

Tons of goals, controversy, rough stuff, dives, spears, fights, hate, goaltending changes
It's a great series as well. I really hope the Eastern conference can start looking mildly comparable to the West. If we were actually a tough-to-play-against team, we would be adding a lot more energy. Nevertheless, I do like Boston, Columbus, but the rest are underwhelming.

They'll be too beat up. Getting past Minnesota/Colorado will be even more draining and then they'll be fully a walking corpse by the time the 3rd round rolls around. Look at what happened to LA last year, same will happen to the Hawks.
Anaheim will likely go to 7 as well. The same goes for Colorado who are taking on a much more organised team. That series could go to seven as well which could give the Sharks a bit of an edge unless Los Angeles wises up. If all games go to 7, Boston is winning the cup IMO.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
It's a great series as well. I really hope the Eastern conference can start looking mildly comparable to the West. If we were actually a tough-to-play-against team, we would be adding a lot more energy. Nevertheless, I do like Boston, Columbus, but the rest are underwhelming.

Anaheim will likely go to 7 as well. The same goes for Colorado who are taking on a much more organised team. That series could go to seven as well which could give the Sharks a bit of an edge unless Los Angeles wises up. If all games go to 7, Boston is winning the cup IMO.

Could you see our roster of delicate senses trying to compete in those series?:laugh: ahahahahahahaha.

Heart ,grit ,compete ,and to think we pardon off Dion and his 2 week vaca at the Olympic brake when he stalled out 15 games before the REAL mans hockey even started.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Could you see our roster of delicate senses trying to compete in those series?:laugh: ahahahahahahaha.

Heart ,grit ,compete ,and to think we pardon off Dion and his 2 week vaca at the Olympic brake when he stalled out 15 games before the REAL mans hockey even started.

Around the league I see leaders we had and when I look at our own I wish we didn't have him at all.

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario
Hurt said:
Chicing against the Blues but it would be hilarious to see them lose the series. Star studded line up, amazing season then crash and burn in the first round.

I don't think they have one player outside of Petro that compares to Toews, Kane, Keith, Hossa, Or Sharp.

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
The western conference games have been intense. Whatever team makes it to the finals will be nicely tenderized.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Oates and McPhee let go in Washington.

Apparently Ovie isn't happy Oates got fired

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I know caps fans didn't like oates but man I didn't think he's be fired this soon. I kinda liked him, but given the results I can see why he's fired.

But thank god GM is gone. Looooooonng overdue.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Boudreau, Hunter, Oates have been fired by the Caps in 3/4 years.

We have had Wilson and Carlyle.

I would take any of those three, over the two we have had :laugh:

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Boudreau, Hunter, Oates have been fired by the Caps in 3/4 years.

We have had Wilson and Carlyle.

I would take any of those three, over the two we have had :laugh:

Hunter wasn't fired he quit.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I would kill to have hunter

Oh me too. I wish Shanny and Leiweke would talk to him and convince him to take another stab at the NHL. If he was interested in the NHL, he would be my top choice easily.

Boy, the way things are looking.... the Red Wings will be the second team eliminated from the Playoffs

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Why. WHY!. WHY do they [bad word bad word bad word] have to keep showing Game 7? holy moses. *spit*

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
powerplay for detroit coming up, the Bruins were really doing well. McGuire was saying Rask has the best rebound control in the league. (Hm. I guess one couldn't argue with that)

boo.
Bruins 1-1 Wins (Dats though, so can't even be mad)

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
we're looking at a 4 on 3 situation in Boston :laugh: for 55 seconds

:biglaugh: and Chara scored. and they'll have 2 minutes in the third. what a gong show of penalties of both teams.

Babcock is pissed because Boston flat out pushed Datsyuk down and no call for the Wings (right before Chara scored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad