Around the League: Second Round Magic | Cap Guesstimate Around 69 Million USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I would have loved to have stayed to watch my die hard bandwagon Habs fan roommate be crushed by this defeat...

I'm a nice guy

Bardown warrior

Oct 26, 2013
Mississauga
Was trying to catch myself from falling asleep because it was such a good game, then Vanek scored to make it 3-1 early in the third and i was just like **** it Montreal is gonna win. Wake up to the sound of Zombie nation playing (really hate that song now) and see the score is 3-3 and it was just in time to see the goal ahead goal.

4 goals in one period. I say the Habs outdid the leafs ;). Anyone that says otherwise is just silly

:sarcasm:

Northernguy10

May 26, 2013
Timmins Ontario
12 straight games for Crosby without a playoff goal and a -3 last night.

Great gif of the OT winner:

RegularSilentFrogmouth.gif
... This is hilarious...He makes Reimer look like a statue...:nod:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
we're off in Anaheim. Ducks are starting Hiller (they started Andersen vs. the Ducks).

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
TSN's hockey coverage is miles ahead of CBC.

tsn has more more money than CBC.
i really wish that TSN had managed to secure the hockey rights. (stupid Rogers). they would have at least kept hte Leafs on Saturday nights.

Martinez scored, 1-0 LA. (pp).

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
tied game! - didn't like the goal though. Quick was way out of position there.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
tsn has more more money than CBC.
i really wish that TSN had managed to secure the hockey rights. (stupid Rogers). they would have at least kept hte Leafs on Saturday nights.

Martinez scored, 1-0 LA. (pp).

TSN have a more talented on air line up. Cuthbert and Ferraro beat Simpson and Healey and Simpson easily.

Duthie, Bobby Mac, whoever is on the Panel are much better than CBC's hot stove. Just a better broadcast.

Kyle Doobas*

5 on 5 MTL stand no chance, only way they win is if the refs keep spoon feeding 'em
Bruins are absolutely murdering them in terms of possession (both Fenwick and Corsi are around 65/35 in favour of Boston), and the Habs' PDO is sitting at 106, with the Bruins at 94.

They'll be lucky to take the Bruins to six games at this rate. They've scored two even strength goals in two games.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The 3rd highest player on the Ducks is Fowler at 4M. And they are one of the powerhouses of the West. I picked them to win the Cup in my hockey pool. Long way to go, but other than Getzlaf and Perry. They have some bargain basement contracts on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad