Around the League - Playoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Wow I would be so livid with the refs if I was a Panthers fan. Ref staring at the Islander tripping 2 players back to back in a matter of seconds that basically stopped an empty netter from bein had.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Wow I would be so livid with the refs if I was a Panthers fan. Ref staring at the Islander tripping 2 players back to back in a matter of seconds that basically stopped an empty netter from bein had.

Wouldn't want the refs to effect the outcome of the game by making a call, right?

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
The "well they're letting them play" mantra doesn't hold water here when you consider the cheap call they made on Huberdeau minutes earlier.

I guarantee dumb and dumber decided to tuck their whistles away because the net was empty and they felt it didn't matter. Complete idiots.

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011
No doubt, bad reffing is a discussion we've been having every day since the playoffs started. No idea what to expect anymore with the zebras.

I was thinking you could have even gave a goal, but at least the penalty. I mean what's next knock the net off in that situation and they will blow the whistle.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
The "well they're letting them play" mantra doesn't hold water here when you consider the cheap call they made on Huberdeau minutes earlier.

I guarantee dumb and dumber decided to tuck their whistles away because the net was empty and they felt it didn't matter. Complete idiots.

This is exactly why "letting them play" is absolutely moronic. Just call the penalties the way the rules state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille