GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part VI

What is the SCF matchup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Big goal (for my playoff pool)

Bettman's gag order continues for another four days. I'm so tired of the playoffs being drug out until summer.

Le sigh.

Start the season on the first day of Fall, then maybe this will be wrapped up in May, like it should be.
Start the damn season in September.

From what I've read the problem is the TV networks

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Didn’t go through him. Shot from the slot over the shoulder inside post and in. That’s a goal on every goalie in the league.

He had a clear view and it wasn't in the slot from what I saw. I'll have to watch a replay so I could be wrong.

In any event, he has clearly been the second best goalie in this game.

North

Jun 25, 2009
He does seem inconsistent.

He is and he's let in some real stinkers but he had a really good hot streak during the season (based on the fact teams weren't familiar with him) and there seems to be this belief that he's better than he is.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
He is and he's let in some real stinkers but he had a really good hot streak during the season (based on the fact teams weren't familiar with him) and there seems to be this belief that he's better than he is.

Yeah I’d agree with that.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
He had a clear view and it wasn't in the slot from what I saw. I'll have to watch a replay so I could be wrong.

In any event, he has clearly been the second best goalie in this game.

It was a great shot. That said your right he’s been 2nd best by a long shot.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I've actually been really impressed with Rask this series. He doesn't get rattled and that's helped the Bruins immensely.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Yeah, that was tough, but the story of the game so far is what hot ****ing garbage ROR has been tonight in a huge game. So many bad plays, so many wasted chances. 4 times in 2nd period he has the puck right on his stick with time and two times takes a lame ass muff shot right into the logo or parlays a dangerous possession to a turnover.

Blues have to realize you don't win the cup if you don't score a goal and this is all their fault. 4 PP's that were garbage and the Blues just not being good enough.

Blues also passing off on chances and blowing so many plays where they have a chance to create something.

Bruins are good enough at defending that you don't get a ton of chances but you gotta bury some when you get a chance. If Blues lose this ROR is the reason.

They were dominating until he took a bad penalty. Completely changed the course of the game.

Reactions: Drivesaitl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad