What is the SCF matchup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Scotland is definitely on the bucket list of places to go before the sands in my glass of time run out. But more to check out the castles and of course take in a visit/tour of Loch Ness.
I love the Castles and Gardens too. Its a beautiful country with a lot to see. Glencoe area/Highlands really nice as well. Would like to do it again some time. The wife is a Scot so she would like to go back again too.

I liked Inverness and Urquhart castle ruins in the Loch Ness area. Edinburgh, Castle, and Royal Mile is a must see highlight.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I love the Castles and Gardens too. Its a beautiful country with a lot to see. Glencoe area/Highlands really nice as well. Would like to do it again some time. The wife is a Scot so she would like to go back again too.

I liked Inverness and Urquhart castle ruins in the Loch Ness area. Edinburgh, Castle, and Royal Mile is a must see highlight.

I have heard the places you mentioned are beautiful to see from others who have been there as well. I just need my kids to get jobs so they can send their ma and pa on a trip to show their gratitude.

Too bad they're only 9 & 6, so I guess I'll have to wait another 20 years lol.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
That's true love right there.

She hates the shirt, yet it's right back in the tshirt drawer on laundry day.
I had one or two of those shirts out of a beer case from 24 years ago. I think I still have the "Smackdown" shirt. My wife hates it and it never wears out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad