GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
Here's an opinion bound to be wildly unpopular, but it's mine: Vegas can suck it! That franchise and their fans need to pay some dues before I want to see them anywhere near the finals again. Glad they got another healthy dose of heartbreak yesterday. I'd rather see San Jose finally win it and I don't even like them.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Best part about round 1 game 7s is that we get hockey again tomorrow :D

Not really cheering for anyone tonight, just hoping for triple overtime so I have something to do all night!

Reactions: Porkleaker

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Here's an opinion bound to be wildly unpopular, but it's mine: Vegas can suck it! That franchise and their fans need to pay some dues before I want to see them anywhere near the finals again. Glad they got another healthy dose of heartbreak yesterday. I'd rather see San Jose finally win it and I don't even like them.
San Jose can win when Chokin' Joe retires or goes to another team.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Well, at least Flames fans can feel somewhat vindicated watching Dougie get turnstiled there.

Oh who am I kidding, Flames fans don't watch out of market games, right?

Hamilton is one of the reasons Carolina even has a shot in this series. 6 points in 6 games and +4.

The guys they got in return for Hamilton were clowns in the Flames 1st round series.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
lol, Connolly with the sweet no look back pass when he is right in front of the net in the slot with the D chasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad