GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Round 1 has been an astonishing success (and very satisfying too).

I hope Eberle wins the Conn Smythe to make Chia look even worse.

Reactions: Porkleaker

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Round 1 has been an astonishing success (and very satisfying too).

I hope Eberle wins the Conn Smythe to make Chia look even worse.
Games like that make me wonder why hockey isn’t more popular in North America. You see that intensity no where else.

Reactions: Cloned

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Theodore was so lazy on that goal....he doesn't even take a stride to attempt to get to Goodrow at the end. It was a 2 on 4 as the Sharks entered the blueline.

To be fair, Goodrow played less than 7:30 in the game, with Theodore over 27:00, so the fatigue difference probably explains pretty much all of it.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007

Lollllll official league statement is basically "yea the refs called a penalty." Really detailed explanation, guys.

Reactions: TB12

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Is it worth trading our entire roster for the Leafs roster? I mean, we get Tavares, Matthews and Marner in the process. I'm sure we can then trade a first, Nylander and Gardiner for a #1RHD. With what we have now, we won't be able to get a #1RHD without unloading one of McD or Drai. Anderson's a better goalie than Kosko, and the Leafs don't have a boat anchor like Lucic. Just need to buy out Marleau and Brown.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
To be fair, Goodrow played less than 7:30 in the game, with Theodore over 27:00, so the fatigue difference probably explains pretty much all of it.

Goodrow looked like he was shot out of a cannon on that goal. You can tell he had some pretty fresh legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad