GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part III

How many Canadian teams make it to the second round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
What on earth is going on Dallas up by 4 :eek::eek::eek:. I forgot they traded for Cogs, he's a beauty.

Dallas absolutely dominated game 3, they were owing the Preds all over the ice, and still lost because Bishop gave up 3 garbage goals. Preds had maybe 3 scoring chances the entire game. The Stars were robbed by Rinne, countlessly. This game is going more the way it should.

Stars have been playing really good hockey for a longwhile. Additions of Cogs and Zuccarelo really help, and add to the speed. Roope Hintz has been playing excellent hockey. Stars also have two really good offensive defenders. For my money Heiskanen is one of the best young D on the planet. Just an absolute stud. So much skill. Of course Klingberg is one of the best offensive D on the planet right now.

Surprised the Stars are under everybodies Radar. I picked them as my Darkhorse this year.

Reactions: Quality McOil

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Ok the Hockey Gods are favourable tonight. Bring on the Flames. Avs better be Locked and Loaded.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Dallas absolutely dominated game 3, they were owing the Preds all over the ice, and still lost because Bishop gave up 3 garbage goals. Preds had maybe 3 scoring chances the entire game. The Stars were robbed by Rinne, countlessly. This game is going more the way it should.

Stars have been playing really good hockey for a longwhile. Additions of Cogs and Zuccarelo really help, and add to the speed. Roope Hintz has been playing excellent hockey. Stars also have two really good offensive defenders. For my money Heiskanen is one of the best young D on the planet. Just an absolute stud. So much skill. Of course Klingberg is one of the best offensive D on the planet right now.

Surprised the Stars are under everybodies Radar. I picked them as my Darkhorse this year.

I'm really impressed with the way the Stars are playing, I only get to catch a few games of theirs each season and was startled when Bob mentioned today on Oilers lunch that they only gave up 200 goals this season for 2nd best in the league, bettered only by the Islanders at 191.

I mean if Bishop can stay healthy there's no reason they can't make a good push, they have some ridiculous firepower when all the lines are clicking, there's no lack in talent there. The 2nd round matchups are going to be a bloodbath.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
I'm really impressed with the way the Stars are playing, I only get to catch a few games of theirs each season and was startled when Bob mentioned today on Oilers lunch that they only gave up 200 goals this season for 2nd best in the league, bettered only by the Islanders at 191.

I mean if Bishop can stay healthy there's no reason they can't make a good push, they have some ridiculous firepower when all the lines are clicking, there's no lack in talent there. The 2nd round matchups are going to be a bloodbath.

Bishop's GAA over the last quarter of the season was insane. Like 1.30 or something like that. Dallas is a turd offensively (not tonight), but if they get to three goals it's almost a guaranteed win.

And he's yet to steal one yet in this series. I'd be nervous if I was a Nashville fan. They could easily be down 3-1.

Reactions: Quality McOil

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Everyone get your ear plugs ready for Cassie Campbell and her Goebbels style homerisms.
Things like “Momentum” meaning her hubby’s team is losing by 4 but just had a shot attempt, and “Character” meaning punching your opponent multiple times from behind the ref while your opponent is being held by the other ref is somehow a good thing.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I want the Avs to win but this singer sucks. Was waiting for him to sing the Oh Christmas Tree version of our anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland