GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part III

How many Canadian teams make it to the second round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Oh yea he's had an amazing career.
But when you deal with fans that say he's still better than McDavid currently because he's still better in the playoffs, it's nice to attack back.
I rarely read out of town commentary. Better for the blood pressure and lack of escalations that way. Its only aggravation brought on by delusion. I only look at out of town boards for Shadenfraude. Like Tampon Bay right now, that's juicy commentary.

Theres tragicomedy novels being written there. The dynasty that never was. Thing is they never won jackshit, and they just had their Kings moment (getting swept by Vegas) where you know all the dreams are over. Stick a pin in the Lightning, (Lol name) done.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Nope. 4-1 avs. Johnny with 3 dives.

Hope you're right on this one. I'm not used to having any faith in AV's. Get through this series and then they get my kind praise;)

Its not coming unconditionally. heh

The good news is this game is in Denver and all the Flames crying will go unheeded. Throw some more feet on the fire. I want to see Gaudreau in tears and Monahan and Tkachuck squirm. I don't even care about Lindholm at this point.

When Bennett has been the best flame its been a lol series, haha.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Hope you're right on this one. I'm not used to having any faith in AV's. Get through this series and then they get my kind praise;)

Its not coming unconditionally. heh

The good news is this game is in Denver and all the Flames crying will go unheeded. Throw some more feet on the fire. I want to see Gaudreau in tears and Monahan and Tkachuck squirm. I don't even care about Lindholm at this point.

When Bennett has been the best flame its been a lol series, haha.
If the Avs play like they did in Game 3 the Flames honestly don't stand a chance. Their entire top line wilted under the Avs relentless pressure, and Smith was the only thing keeping that game from hitting double digits.

That said, if the Avs don't win this game I can see the Flames taking the series.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
As for the poll, Winnipeg might get through to the 2nd round, but Im willing to bet that series is going to a game 7 and the series is a total meatgrinder. Who ever prevails is going to in tough, cause they'll be pretty tired n beat up going into round 2

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
I'm hoping for an AV's win tonight for obvious reasons, but specifically my wife who is a flames fan wants to go to the game on friday and hopefully if they are down 3-1 it will tank the ticket market and we won't have to pay so much.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Lets go Bruins, Stars and Avs! I'm gearing up already for an entire night of hockey this is just great.

I think Winnipeg and Toronto(barf) escape the first round.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Here are some pre game beats. This song reminds me of Calgary for some reason :laugh:

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Lol what a dumbass

upload_2019-4-17_17-37-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-17_17-37-33.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-17_17-37-33.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1
Status