Around the league part 12: "Greiss is Green-er on the other Sedoff the Zaitsev"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Since January 1st in 5v5 play St Louis has scored 54 goals and given up just 27. Across 22 games St Louis has scored two goals for every one the opponent scores in 5v5 play.

Since January 1st the Canes have scored 55 5v5 goals. That is more than the Dallas Stars and Anaheim Ducks have scored combined.

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Since January 1st in 5v5 play St Louis has scored 54 goals and given up just 27. Across 22 games St Louis has scored two goals for every one the opponent scores in 5v5 play.

Since January 1st the Canes have scored 55 5v5 goals. That is more than the Dallas Stars and Anaheim Ducks have scored combined.

Hmm. That is probably why they are winning so much.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Call me crazy but it wouldn't shock me if Pittsburgh made Buffalo an enticing offer for Jeff. Whether or not Buffalo would bite is a different conversation.

I don't get these things right though so don't bet on it.

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
So when do the dominoes start to fall?

Per Friedman all of Duchene, Stone, and Dzingel are officially available from Ottawa after being held out of the game yesterday.

I wouldn't think at this point that Panarin and Bob are being moved unless Columbus lost tonight and tomorrow; they play Ottawa tonight so unlikely.

@Sens1Canes2 Could Dzingel be had for less than a 1st?

Last edited:

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
If Panarin and/or Bob are moved, CLB will IMO look to get some high-end pending UFA who they think they can sign more easily than those two, like a Duchene, rather than draft picks. In fact, I see a Duchene three-way being a very strong possibility, where Duchene goes to CLB, Panarin goes to a third team, and Ottawa gets a first and prospects from said third team.

Overall, I see Stone going to Winnipeg, Dzingel going to Nashville, and the Canes standing pat barring some sweetheart cap-clear trade or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unsustainable

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
So when do the dominoes start to fall?

Per Friedman all of Duchene, Stone, and Dzingel are officially available from Ottawa after being held out of the game yesterday.

I wouldn't think at this point that Panarin and Bob are being moved unless Columbus lost tonight and tomorrow; they play Ottawa tonight so unlikely.

@Sens1Canes2 Could Dzingel be had for less than a 1st?
I doubt it unless a damn good prospect was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad