Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011

These are incredible

giphy.gif

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I hear we have a hot goalie prospect in Charlotte that's got a 1.66 with a .935 and has won two thirds of his games (this should be an obvious joke, but some people get a bit triggered around here:sarcasm:)

That guy will never be allowed to play in Raleigh. Book it.

And even if we did get a good goalie, who gives a f*** when the rest of the team are interchangable plugs who shoot directly into center logos 40 times a night.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Why do the Canes not do a skills competition? I’ve heard a few teams doing them. The Nucks had there’s this past weekend. Looks like such a fun event

“Here comes Wallmark, fourth up in the accuracy competition. Let’s see if he can beat the mark set by McGinn of the one post he hit that was sort of near a target.”

Last edited:

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Sounds like securing Adam Fox just became even more important as I believe he would be one of the Canes only top prospects exempt then.

With that in mind do we protect 7F/3D or 4/4?

I'm guessing we have to go 7/3 as Staal must be protected due to NMC and then we have Aho, Svech, Necas, and TT.

Slavin, Pesce, +who on D?

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Seattle joining the league for 2021-22 season. Svech and Necas will need to be protected in the June 2021 expansion draft.

Necas if he doesn’t play any more in the NHL slides to next year, he would be exempt. Svech won’t though.

We pay them to take AHL goalie Darling or pay them to take Fluery or something

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Necas if he doesn’t play any more in the NHL slides to next year, he would be exempt. Svech won’t though.

We pay them to take AHL goalie Darling or pay them to take Fluery or something

I wasn't sure if AHL games counted but I was somewhat assuming Necas would get called up again at some point this season. Do you think this will keep him in Charlotte until next season?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I wasn't sure if AHL games counted but I was somewhat assuming Necas would get called up again at some point this season. Do you think this will keep him in Charlotte until next season?
AHL games are a professional season and as a starting point do count, but if Necas Slides everyone will pretend that a contractual year under his ELC didn't happen and they would count only starting from 2019-20.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
We need offensive help and have a very talented offensive prospect in the AHL. Think about what a sane person would do, and then remember that the Canes will do the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad