MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
TenderSlimyCrane-max-1mb.gif

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Fortnite was the turning point where I realized I'm too old for a lot of these video games now. I imagine 10, maybe even 5 years ago I'd be all over it, but jesus christ the building aspect is just too much for my aging brain and hands to handle. I don't have time for something with that much of a learning curve.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Fortnite was the turning point where I realized I'm too old for a lot of these video games now. I imagine 10, maybe even 5 years ago I'd be all over it, but jesus christ the building aspect is just too much for my aging brain and hands to handle. I don't have time for something with that much of a learning curve.
I just can't stand all the multiplayer games. Give me a single player game with some f***ing story please. When I heard Fallout 76 was going to no NPCs, my wallet closed like a trap.

200.gif

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006

That was Pong for me.

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
I've never played fortnite.

I also never played Farmville.

I used to LOVE Farmville. Buddy and I did the math to figure out that blueberries were the most profitable crop if you could harvest every 4-6 hours.

My wife still likes to give me a hard time about when we were first dating in college about how I interrupted us fooling around to harvest and plant a new crop of blueberries. She talks shit but she let me pick up right where I left off and we're still together 9 years later! :thumbu:

Not real sure what that story says about either of us though ha....

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
It just felt clunky to me compared to Halo, CoD, MoH, etc.

I have RDR2. It's a fun game, but I can see how the game can be frustrating to some.

Everything you do has a SLOW animation (Skinning animals, looting a dead body, hitching your horse, etc.). You have to hold down a button for a second or two to interact with almost everything. In some areas you are forced you walk as slow as a snall. The combat also feels pretty rigid.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
I haven't played Fortnite at all, but had the same experience in the game or two I tried of Blackout on BO4. I just stick to multiplayer.
I need to try some more multiplayer. Lately blackout for me has been pandemonium. Everywhere I drop there’s at least one other player. I’ll openly admit to being terrible at video games but it’s still fun as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad