Around the League: Hockey Is In the Air...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
With JVR's departure I'm not opposed to having a look at Nash. But the cost/term and overall interest probably would see him go elsewhere

I wouldn't strive to get him but I would investigate.
Despite his trade deadline thoughts of playing in Canada, I still see his preference as USA.
Especially if Columbus/Boston are the top of his list. I think I'd pass on Nash. I'll take the full year of Johnsson/Kappy in the lineup featured in more prominent roles. If you need depth, a guy like Grabner is fine with me. Can kill penalties and fill in for injuries. He can be placed on the 4th line without anyone making a big deal either.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Despite his trade deadline thoughts of playing in Canada, I still see his preference as USA.
Especially if Columbus/Boston are the top of his list. I think I'd pass on Nash. I'll take the full year of Johnsson/Kappy in the lineup featured in more prominent roles. If you need depth, a guy like Grabner is fine with me. Can kill penalties and fill in for injuries. He can be placed on the 4th line without anyone making a big deal either.

yah like i wouldn't want to touch nash at this point.

ObscureAlien

May 1, 2016
got some texts to send to the ppl I know in Ottawa about Alfie being a "slam dunk 1st balloter" :laugh:

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
The way Rutherford has managed the cap is amazing. Obviously helps having Crosby, Malkin, and Kessel locked up to great deals.

Reactions: Menzinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad