GDT: Around the League - Episode IX - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

LMAo at Pens fans thinking Bruins fans are arrogant when all I see in that topic is arrogance. ****ing hilarious. I guess the Bruins only have Chara to stop the Pens.

Selke winner Bergeron will be a non factor
Freight train Lucic wont do anything
Marchand wont be a pest

etc........

:laugh:

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH
THings are getting a little too close to the following:

2) Trolling: Do not make posts or threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; please keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. When visiting the team forums, please note that they are fan forums for that team and are here mainly for the enjoyment of that team's fans. Do not visit team forums to cheer against nor demean their team. In other words, if you want to cheer for the Habs and criticize the Bruins, do it on the Habs board. And if someone is doing the opposite on the Bruins board, don't start flaming them to defend the honor of your team. Either ignore it or respectfully disagree and move on. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive. We do not permit any forums to be used to demean/insult the fans of other teams. That is considered trolling. Copying posts from one HFBoard team forum to another for this purpose is considered trolling.

Please don't overstep the rules in here. Thanks.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
I think Bob Cole knows who Patrick Kane, Brent Seabrook, Jimmy Howard and Pavel Datsyuk are. Other than that.... "The Red wing" and "Chicago"

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
If the B's were permitted the same leeway from the refs after whistles, that the hawks and wings receive? Wow.

B's look at someone hard they're gone.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Losing to Joe Thornton in the cup finals would be worse than losing to the Penguins.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Losing to Joe Thornton in the cup finals would be worse than losing to the Penguins.

It would have been in 2011, but Joe isn't a bad guy or anything. If the Bs don't win I'd like to see him win.

Before 2011 this was not true.

Also, I am more impressed with these two teams than I am with Pittsburgh so far in the playoffs.

masshlx

Feb 27, 2008
Halifax, Ma.
Wings-Hawks go to 7

Good or bad? I know Pens series won't start till the West is settled, I'm thinking extra rest is better than losing the edge.
Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad