Around the League 27: Why u do dis Dolan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

Happy for the players.

I wonder what "fully vaccinated team" means and if there are any anti-vaxing players that might feel strongly enough to compromise the loosening of restrictions available to their team? Gotta believe there would be a hell of a lot of pressure get on board if so.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
I wonder what "fully vaccinated team" means and if there are any anti-vaxing players that might feel strongly enough to compromise the loosening of restrictions available to their team? Gotta believe there would be a hell of a lot of pressure get on board if so.

Per the article:
Any member of the traveling party who chose not to receive the vaccine must continue to abide by all of the previous (and stringent) preventative measures that were in place in the previous COVID-19 protocol.

They have to distance themselves, wear masks, etc. while the vaccinated get their freedoms.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

Just click on the link in the OP and you'll find the answer, you moron. Jeez!

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It's the laziness that bugs me. I mean, how much effort does it take to click on a link?!
Pandora didn't put much effort into working her Box, but she shouldn't have!

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
What G are you talking about?
top10_Gs_gthing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad