Around the League - 2023/24

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Sethro got it..: but man ESPN multicast it! Got all 6 on between 2 TVs!
I checked on multicasting it, it says its only available on Apple TV and Xbox. I’m watching games on smart tv apps, I do have an Xbox but it’s in another room

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I wanna phrase this right: first of all matthews has had a stellar season and is an easily the best scorer in the league. However, I looked into it today - he has 6 hat tricks this season not one against a playoff team.
That’s really not uncommon… players rack up points against bad teams. MacK has 3 and the only one that might be against a playoff team was Washington (and they are trying to choke it away). You could take all of those away from Matthews and he’d still have as many goals as MacK… that is arguably more absurd.

I checked on multicasting it, it says its only available on Apple TV and Xbox. I’m watching games on smart tv apps, I do have an Xbox but it’s in another room
It is honestly the best sports viewing experience. I use it all the time… during the masters, I had all the streams up. Tonight have six games. During football season,
I’ll have 8 up. Move the Xbox, you’ll thank me later!

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Come onnnn Philly. I want all the drama tomorrow!
We got a lot tonight already… Boston and Florida could be swapping spots. Then the whole Detroit, Philly, Washington mess of a night.

I really hope Torts has to pull the goalie to try to win in regulation. Give me all the chaos!!

Reactions: BaconNater

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
No one’s making any plays in this Flyers game. Both teams skate the puck to o zone and just take shots which all of them get blocked

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Slafkovsky scored a goal that's worth 250k (bonus) in the last game of the season with 5 min left in the 3rd. That must feel pretty good for a guy on ELC.

He looked pretty happy

Also, again, Detroit sucks.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
We got a lot tonight already… Boston and Florida could be swapping spots. Then the whole Detroit, Philly, Washington mess of a night.

I really hope Torts has to pull the goalie to try to win in regulation. Give me all the chaos!!
I think if I were Boston I’d rather play Toronto than Tampa. That organization is just so incredibly in the Leafs head. I want another 3 goal meltdown in the last 10 minutes in a game 7 from the Leafs

Reactions: Bender and Zolik37

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
So if Winnipeg gets even one point in their last two games (currently leading against Seattle) they will 100% surely get the home ice against the Avs, right?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Man Philly having to pull the goalie on a tie game really f***ed the Wings :laugh:

Reactions: Linds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad