JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
giphy.gif

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I gotta say I'm really impressed by the Caps. A bunch of grinders coming together under the leadership of the greatest goal scorer of all time. Commitment to defense, team work, and a goalie playing out of his mind. Noice!

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I gotta say I'm really impressed by the Caps. A bunch of grinders coming together under the leadership of the greatest goal scorer of all time. Commitment to defense, team work, and a goalie playing out of his mind. Noice!
They are 27th in goal differential.

That team is going to get f****d ass backwards vs NYR or Carolina. 4 game sweep, likely 3 blowouts.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Call me old fashioned, but I got a ton of schadenfraude from watching the Red Wings win the shootout and then realize they were still out.

They are 27th in goal differential.

That team is going to get f****d ass backwards vs NYR or Carolina. 4 game sweep, likely 3 blowouts.
It's the Rangers. And it's Tom Wilson. Who knows what could happen to throw that series off kilter.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Call me old fashioned, but I got a ton of schadenfraude from watching the Red Wings win the shootout and then realize they were still out.

It's the Rangers. And it's Tom Wilson. Who knows what could happen to throw that series off kilter.
Brother. That team is bad. Badder than bad.

I honestly think this might be one of the worst playoff teams in the last 30 years, maybe more. They are going to get annihilated.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Brother. That team is bad. Badder than bad.

I honestly think this might be one of the worst playoff teams in the last 30 years, maybe more. They are going to get annihilated.
Yea but the carnage Wilson and Trouba could leave in their wake will be a sight to behold. I mean I’m not pleased with this because I wanted someone who will give the Rags trouble but I hope Wilson at least softens them up and then some

• Love
Reactions: Bender

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The only reason I can think of why the Rangers aren’t even top 5 cup favorites based on betting sites after winning the presidents trophy is because they don’t have Georgiev and hung on to the wrong goalie instead in Shesterkin

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Yea but the carnage Wilson and Trouba could leave in their wake will be a sight to behold. I mean I’m not pleased with this because I wanted someone who will give the Rags trouble but I hope Wilson at least softens them up and then some
This isn't the Wilson from 5 years ago

Reactions: Nihiliste

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The only reason I can think of why the Rangers aren’t even top 5 cup favorites based on betting sites after winning the presidents trophy is because they don’t have Georgiev and hung on to the wrong goalie instead in Shesterkin
I don't think they'll win but if not even top 5 they are a smart bet.

Reactions: the_fan

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Florida looks like the team… they haven’t been at their best of late, but they are such a complete team that should thrive in the playoffs. I’m still a bit iffy on Bob, but they have Stolarz who is decent insurance.

Reactions: Nihiliste

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Oh man, FLA/TBL and BOS/TOR is absolutely amazing. Seriously cant wait for the first round, no better time to be a hockey fan then those round 1 matchups IMO.

On another note, Avs dont even get home ice in round 1. What a f***ing terrible end to the season after banging out the 9 game win streak after the deadline.

I seriously have even less confidence in this team winning a round then last years. I think we get embarrassed by the Jets in ~5 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad